httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Allan Edwards" <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Graceful restarts in Apache 2.0?
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:54:09 GMT
I'm hitting a different trap than your problem with error_log, mine on NT.
Looks like the child process calls ap_destroy_real_pool, with the process pool.
This calls ap_clear_real_pool which invokes the lock cleanup for alloc_mutex
that was registered in ap_init_alloc. But then ap_destroy_real_pool proceeds
to call ap_lock(alloc_mutex) and traps. mmm...

Allan