httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: [patch] APR 2.0 - linkage mechanisms
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:03:14 GMT
> APR overhaul for linkage mechanisms stage 1 is complete.  It
> builds a static lib or dynamic dll on Win32.  There are no
> significant errors emitted.  It is happy (well, all but
> signed/unsigned warnings and a linker warning to fix
> when I get to support/ - but I had to stop somewhere and
> leave something for others to address :-)

Expected nothing to be committed except flames by today, so I guess I
batting 1000 <g>.

I'm not submitting any further revs at this instant.  The small ap library
patch is ready to layer on, then the smallish complete support tree patch,
in that order.  Won't even attack the core update unless I'm on the right
track so far.

Let me know what issues any of you run into with the apr-xplat.diffs from
the original post, so I avoid them in the future!!!

Bill