httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject RE: Win32 Workspace (was Build Structure)
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:48:38 GMT

yet more fun, attached are Apache.dsw (with the reference to a
third party module removed) and InstallExe.dsp, which invokes to actually install the project.  If anyone figures
out an effective way to specify the installation target (pass
a INSTDIR= without having to modify the makefile command line)
I'd love to see it.

Again, my dependencies could be all whacked, so please look

View raw message