httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject RE: [patch:revision] APR 2.0 - linkage mechanisms
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:33:10 GMT

[patch:revision] APR 2.0 linkage mechanisms

[patch] APR 2.0 linkage mechanisms

(All other original [patch] files are still valid).

This is the same patch, sans makefiles.  Please, re-export all the .mak
files for .dsp projects listed in the src/Apache.dsw workspace.  I'm fixing
DevStudio's wrong assumptions hourly.  My latest wrinkle, the
DevStudio/SharedIDE/sysincl.dat file needed both sys/header.h and
sys\header.h versions listed in the system includes depedency exclusions.

Funtionallity follows the original [patch] submission

This patch updates the make logic for the revisions to the APR - that is -
apr.dsp now generates apr.lib - then aprlib.dsw generates the
aprlib.dll/aprlib.lib files for dynamic binding.   The apr can be used as
objects from the Standalone models, which will soon be tagged without any
__declspec() tags.  The normal Debug/Release versions will soon be tagged
with _stdcall to allow apr to be used from other environs.  The new defines
in the make file expedite the transision.

It is meant to be commited with the rest of the original [patch] .diffs.

Hope this is 1) broad enough and 2) specific enough.

View raw message