httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2.0 alpha. (again) :)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2000 02:57:51 GMT
It looks good from here, I will be happy to offer the changes to Win32;

1) Kill ap.lib

2) Create a header define for APR_IMPORT* that is dynamic by one of
   two compile-time defines,

      -dAPR_BUILD_DLL becomes APR_IMPORT*=declspec(dllexport)
      -dAPR_LINK_DLL  becomes APR_IMPORT*=declspec(dllimport)
      declaring neither becomes APR_IMPORT*=nothing at all
      declaring both emits an error (conflicting #defines)

3) Add apr_sha1, apr_base64, and apr_checkpass to aprlib.dll.

I will wait for the pending makefile.nt patch:

and for the cleanup to the .mak/.dsp files:

before I layer on more stuff, unless a committer asks that I prepare all
three groups of changes in one single update.  Either way, it's simpler to
update after Ronald's patch is applied

Bill

(Resurrected 10 days later)