httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject RE: _selfish_ NT development requests
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:14:46 GMT
Last, strictly NT thought (others can ignore).

I was considering a similar solution to the .dll Modules.  Share a single
ModuleAny.pch of ap_config and httpd, so only one precompiled header is
required for all the dynamic modules.  Of course, the build flags must match
across the board, but this is the NT make files, so does not affect anyone
else (except the header order, which I covered in the first note).  I would
also suggest ModulesD and ModulesR target directories, seeing as most of the
code coexists peacefully in a single directory, as do the build files.