httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>
Subject Win32 2.0 build of the moment
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 21:02:26 GMT
Thank you Dean!  Explorer no longer complains about chunking (though I've
yet to double check the dump).  Now at least I can continue development for
my clients within 2.0, while discovering new and wonderous bugs ;~)

Commenting out (for the moment) solved the entire issue... but wait there's
more...

ap_set_pipe_timeout does not exist yet in pipe.c under apr\file_io\win32.
However, iol_file.c now insists on its linkage for file_setopt().

As I look at pipe.c - this should be (sorta) simple to implement, and I will
in the next three days - if someone isn't already beating me to it.

Only ap_create_pipe exists in the apr\file_io\win32, while
ap_create_named_pipe and others should be straightforward.  I'll go ahead
tommorow if no one speaks.

Bill