httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Cliff Woolley" <jwool...@wlu.edu>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (apache-1.3) Thu Feb 17 07:45:04 EST 2000
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:22:55 GMT

Pull this for now until I figure out The Right Way to do it... I can
make it work for UseCanonicalName off *or* for UseCanonicalName DNS, but
I haven't figured out how to make both happy yet.  I guess it's still an
issue that I think ought to be addressed, but at least remove the
reference to the patch because the patch is not correct.

Thanks,
Cliff

Cliff Woolley
Central Systems Software Administrator
Washington and Lee University
http://www.wlu.edu/~jwoolley/

Work: (540) 463-8089
Pager: (540) 462-2303

>>> Ken.Coar@Golux.Com 02/17/00 07:45AM >>>
RELEASE NON-SHOWSTOPPERS BUT WOULD BE REAL NICE TO WRAP THESE UP:

    * Cliff Woolley suggests the following patch to fix a problem
      with using mod_status and mod_vhost_alias. At issue is the
      fact that because mod_vhost_alias does not create actual
      vhost structures, the server-name reported in mod_status
      is incorrect. The patch reverts to the old behavior of
      storing the server-name of the request as a string in
      scoreboard.