httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: 2.0 on UNIX gets SIGSEGV if no SysV semaphores avail
Date Tue, 29 Feb 2000 00:56:47 GMT

> Didn't we get a callback in there? In other words, does APR still die, or
> just Apache (via the callback) die?

I guess if you want to get technical, Apache is the one dying.  I figured
we are in the APR layer, even if we are calling back to Apache.  :-)

Ryan

> I would also tend to agree with Ryan: if APR has sufficient/proper return
> codes, then it shouldn't ever need to log. The caller should do the
> logging when it is returned an error.
>
> Cheers,
> -g
>
> --
> Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.