httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: Inconsistent file and network I/O APIs
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:03:27 GMT

Please look at the rest of the read/write calls, they all do this.  They
have been this way since the beginning.  IMHO, they are fine, and should
be left alone.  This is also the way the were documented from the
beginning.

Ryan

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> Just noticed something else I don't care for.  ap_writev() overloads the
> meaning of the third parameter at return. On the call, the third arg is
> number of iovecs and on return it is the number of bytes written. These need
> to be seperate variable, IMHO, like ap_sendv().
>
> Bill

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.