httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org>
Subject CVS tree move complete.
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:44:24 GMT

Everything* relating to apache.org is now on locus.apache.org.

(* = except perl.apache.org's MX, since ask@apache.org is playing around
with it)

Most notably, dev.apache.org is over here now.  The CVSROOT paths and all
that have stayed the same - CVSROOT is still /home/cvs, pserver still
woeks as expected (per-user on localhost, anonymous read-only on the
public interface), and checkouts appear to work fine.  Let me know if any
problems arise.  Lots of things on my mental todo list that I think I
should start tabulating into an actual delegatable list now that all the
"only Brian can do that" work is done.

I also slightly changed the URL's that the mailboxes are under at
http://dev.apache.org/mail/ to be (snort) Y2K compliant.  =)

FTP, Rsync and CVSup appear happy.

G'night.

	Brian