httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Apache 2.0 alpha
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:17:51 GMT

I say if it's ported, we should include it.  If not, I would expect to be
able to include it in a later alpha or beta.  I would like to see it
included before we release however.

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Harrie Hazewinkel wrote:

> Hi all,
> Do we want to include MOD-SNMP in the alpha release or not??
> At the moment I am looking into the idea of adding an extra hook
> for the SNMP agent. Such a hook should register the MIB objects
> in order to embed them in the MIB tree of the SNMP agent.
> Harrie

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Ryan Bloom
2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.

View raw message