httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/include apr.h.in
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2000 12:52:21 GMT
On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Tony Finch wrote:

> rbb@hyperreal.org wrote:
> >
> >  +if test "$ac_cv_enable_shmem" = "no"; then
> >  +else
> >  +  if test "$ac_cv_enable_shmem" = "mm"; then
> >  +  else
> >  +    if test "$ac_cv_enable_shmem" = "file"; then
> >  +    else
> >  +      if test "$ac_cv_enable_shmem" = "key"; then
> >  +      fi
> >  +    fi
> >  +  fi
> >  +fi
>
> Why not `elif`? or even `case`?

Because this is in the very early stages of being finished, but at least
now we are trying to determine what the shared memory routines should look
like.  I was afraid that operating systems other than Linux were going to
be horribly broken if I left the static defines in, so I commited my first
set of changes, and planned on cleaning everything up either today or this
weekend.

Ryan

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.