httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/file_io/win32 filestat.c
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2000 16:26:08 GMT

> > I'm not sure, but doesn't windows treat *.pif files in a similar way as
> > *.bat? And what about *.lnk
>
> I don't know. And I'm not sure it matters for Apache purposes.

You're not writing Apache code per say.  You're writing APR code.  This
may not matter now, when nobody else is using APR, but at least add a
comment because if and when APR takes off this is a bug that will need to
be fixed.  If it isn't added by the time I get back to Raleigh and have
access to a machine with both the code and a modem, I'll add it myself.

Ryan

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.