httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <>
Subject Re: The CSS patch
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2000 22:55:19 GMT

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> I went ahead and applied Marc's "CSS patch" to the CVS tree. Now it's
> time to release it. Should we roll now, and perform the standard
> procedure with how to do a roll, or should we "test" the current
> tree for, say, 24 hours, before we tag/roll/etc... ??

Given that the changes sinc the last release are relatively small
and harmless (Hmm, soungs good on a grave stone) I'd advocate the
fast track procedure.

I.e. tag/roll in the next hours and test that. -or- alternatively a code
freeze whilst testing (or a TAG/branch now) and then rolling the code from

Alternatively we could also roll a tarball from the last tag plus
marc his changes. But that would mean a branch. We've always stayed
clear of those.

View raw message