httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Allan Edwards" <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject 2.0 hook sorting
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:08:52 GMT
The hooks for dynamically loaded modules are not being sorted according to their
specified preference. There's a call to sort_hook in ap_setup_prelinked_modules
that sorts the static modules. However, we need to re-sort after the config
files have been read and dynamic modules have registered. Seems like the end of
ap_read_config would be a good place to do this. Sound OK?

I guess we should leave the call in ap_setup_prelinked_modules so that
pre_config hooks get sorted, but currently only the mpm registers that hook.

Allan