httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Shekhawat, Anupam" <Anupam.Shekha...@wfg.com>
Subject Slashdotted... (Regarding Apache (un)friendliness)
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:42:54 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:

> Sorry if I caused some needless traffic here. It was really not my
> intention. If you don't think that we should hear complains of other
> people, then forget this thread and return to the important work (and
> I'm not sarcastic, but really serious!).

If people who are criticizing are not positive about what they say ( like \.
ians )People who are being criticized should know how to take it
constructively and that alone was the intentions of Eli Marmor (I imagine I
am not alone to think like that).  And product as big as Apache should not
go down to personal opinions. And adopting better things of competitors does
not make any one small or big. And competition should add fun to efforts,
not horrors.
Anonymous
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"