httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lee Tibbert <Lee.Tibb...@Compaq.Com>
Subject Re: Minor fix to v1.3.12-dev
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2000 04:28:28 GMT

The non-Ansi 't' breaks the pending OpenVMS port also.  It would be nice if
a non-standard change were #ifdef'd for the operating system which
used it, instead of forcing strict checking OSes to #ifdef around cruft.

We are trying to have the minimal number of #ifdef VMS entries.
We can #ifdef around this one too, but it lacks elegance.

Lee