httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Gray" <mi...@avantgo.com>
Subject Re: Bug Report 5671 - CGI Deadlock
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2000 20:25:19 GMT
I am very curious what limitations a proxy server would have on this design.
For example, if you have a proxy server sitting between the desktop browser
software and the web server where your cgi is installed.  Will it let all of
this traffic through?  Do most proxy servers allow full-duplex transmission?
(obviously an SSL capable proxy would have to in order for the handshake to
occur, right?)

mikeg