httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sean <s...@binky.net>
Subject Re: apachebench and SSL
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:58:35 GMT
  Back on the apachebench track.
  Just to let you know I'm still working on it (abeit an absence).
  I ditched trying to fix the patch and started from scratch.

  I've a client now hitting an sslserver with n concurrent connections
  no problem, nonblocking i/o, the works, no errors from client or
  server side. (using openssl0.9.4 with apache1.3.9, mod_ssl 2.4.5).

  The client code steals a lot from ab.c but is purely ssl based.
  Once I've got a clone of ab for ssl I'll send it on.  Hopefully
  some sort of client by the weeks end.

Sean.
.
ps. congrats, all the best for the future.
.
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote something:
{
{ In article <20000110183624.E18491@indigo.ie> you wrote:
{
{ >  quick newbie question: does apachebench (src/support/ab.c) exists
{ >  with SSL support ?
{
{ AFAIK there is no SSL-aware version available.
{
{ >  And if not would anyone be interested in one ?  Yes - I have it
{ >  done (though still slightly buggy)
{
{ Then post the diffs and let us look at it.
{
{                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
{                                        rse@engelschall.com
{                                        www.engelschall.com
{