httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Slashdotted... (Regarding Apache (un)friendliness)
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:17:08 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:
> Sorry if I caused some needless traffic here. It was really not my
> intention. If you don't think that we should hear complains of other
> people, then forget this thread and return to the important work (and
> I'm not sarcastic, but really serious!).

Not needless. I am certain that one of the biggest "roadblocks" for
John Q. IT Manager regarding Apache is a lack of a GUI. But there
are GUIs out there. Sure, it would be nice for it to be included
with Apache, but we're focusing on the server :)

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [|]
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"

View raw message