httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject c'mon guys :)
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2000 15:06:48 GMT
It seems that everyone agrees that 1.3.12 should be out soon, but we're
_still_ getting commits. I thought the entire idea was that 1.3.12 be
a release that was little more than 1.3.11 with the css patch applied.
Heck, we even talked about backing out all changes so that 1.3.12
would be _exactly just_ 1.3.11 with the patch.

Unless the patch is specifically in support of the css issue, hold
off on commiting it. I declare the tree closed :)

PS: The current schedule is to release/announce on the 10th. If
    anyone else wants to be RM, that's cool with me.
   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [|]
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"

View raw message