httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.12
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:54:03 GMT
If you get them to me, I'll put them in the dist directory.
Bill

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Gardiner <MGARDINER@novell.com>
To: <new-httpd@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: 1.3.12

+1 on release.

I'll build and test the binaries for NetWare. Who do I send the
binaries to after I build and test them?

Mike

>>> jim@jaguNET.com 02/23/00 05:47AM >>>
I'll be tagging and rolling today. There's been little feedback
about the tree lately, except for a mutual consent that 1.3.12
should be out "soon."

We need 2 things in short order after the tarball is rolled: (1)
people to test it and (2) people to sign-up for creating
binary distributions. We esp. need a Win32 package.

If people do NOT want 1.3.12 released, please speak up.
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"