httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <and...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: "Fast" reviewers for Apache Pocket Reference wanted
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2000 13:54:07 GMT
eugene@anime.net (Eugene Lee) writes:

> On Fri, Jan 14, 2000 at 07:57:02PM -0500, Chip Turner wrote:
> :
> :I thought the current ORA Apache book only covered 1.2?  Hrm, a quick
> :check on Amazon shows I'm quite wrong.  I must have missed something
> :somewhere :)
> :
> :I mostly live in mod_perl land though so for that limited purpose
> :there is a very, very good and up to date ORA book :)
>
> The latest ORA book only covers Apache 1.3.3.  You could get ahead of
> the game and cover all the way to 1.3.10.  :)

The draft Apache Pocket Reference covers Apache 1.3.9 and mod_perl
1.21 (plus mod_ssl 2.4.10 and the latest version of Apache-SSL) I've
been grabbing the CVS snapshots and tracking the user-visible changes,
so assuming 1.3.10 is released before the book goes to production it
will include those changes.

Andrew
--
Andrew Ford,  Director       Ford & Mason Ltd           +44 1531 829900 (tel)
A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk      South Wing, Compton House  +44 1531 829901 (fax)