httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include http_core.h
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:06:29 GMT

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Dean Gaudet wrote:
> >
> > On 21 Jan 2000 stoddard@hyperreal.org wrote:
> >
> > >   +#ifdef WIN32
> > >   +    /* Where to find interpreter to run scripts */
> > >   +    interpreter_source_e script_interpreter_source;
> > >   +#endif
> > >   +
> >
> > yuck.
> >
> > this is an example of a place where something like EAPI's hooks would be
> > nice.
>
> Would you care to elaborate?

it's a module-specific addition to a core structure (in this case the
module is an MPM).  ISTR EAPI has tables or something in many structures
for adding arbitrary void *s.  we wanted that tweaked to use atoms instead
of strings... but at any rate, it would solve this problem without the
need of a #ifdef.

Dean