httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: ap_ac_config.h, os.h & ap_config_auto*.h
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:17:23 GMT

I don't know.  Where is it defined on Linux?  I don't currently have
access to a linux box with the code on it.  This WORKS on Linux, I have
compiled it multiple times.  It is possible that this macro isn't
currently supported.  I don't have all the answers right now, because I
can't get to the code.

If I can do some work later today, I'll respond with a better answer then.
Or, you could ask Manoj, he should also be able to answer this question.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Bill Stoddard wrote:

> Ryan,
> Thanks for the explanation. Now a question.  In httpd.h, there is the
> following piece of code:
> /* Regexes */
> #include "hsregex.h"
> #else
> #include <regex.h>
> #endif
> If httpd.h cannot include ap_config, then where should AP_USE_HSREGEX be
> defined?
> Bill

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

Ryan Bloom
2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.

View raw message