httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: What's easiest way to get mm to link with apache2.0 library?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:07:05 GMT

Currently, the mm libraryies are not compiled into APR.  I have not had a
chance recently to put shared memory support into APR, so it isn't there.
I guess I would suggest that you take one of two roads, either do the work
to put shared memory into APR and thus solve your problem, or wait until I
get time to do it.

Ryan

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Bryan Byerly wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm working on some transaction stateful code based on the apache2.0
> server.  I'd like to make use of the mm libraries to maintain the
> transaction
> state.  However, I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to
> build/link them
> via the initial Apache Makefile.
>
> Would you please recommend the easiest way to:
> a) Link in the mm library so it can actually be used by libshmem.a
> b) Get the mm to re-configure and make itself automatically
>      (i.e. Apache configure triggers mm configure   and
>              Apache make triggers mm make)
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Bryan
>
> Bryan J. Byerly
> byerly@cisco.com
> (919) 392-7091

Conference!!!   <http://ApacheCon.Com/>

2121 Stonehenge Dr. Apt #3
Raleigh, NC 27615		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.