httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: ap_ac_config.h, os.h & ap_config_auto*.h
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:03:36 GMT
In Apache 1.3, the USE_HSREGEX is defined on the command line for the
compilation.

In our new autoconf world, this has shifted to ap_config_auto.h. If we
can't include that into httpd.h, then Bill's righ... we've got a problem
when we try to export the regex stuff to users of httpd.h.

Almost sounds like we need a solution similar to APR (with its HAVE_FOO
and APR_HAVE_FOO). Have a header that defines AP_USE_HSREGEX separately
from the other autoconf values. Does that seem right?

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/