httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: AP_USE_HSREGEX
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:08:01 GMT

Please look again.  The problem is that you are looking in files that are
extracted on a Windows box.  This macro is generated by autoconf on a Unix
box.  As we have stated multiple times, platforms that do not have
autoconf must define their own header files to replace those that autoconf
generates.

This means that for Windows, we will need an ap_windows_auto_conf.h which
defines everything that is generated by autoconf on unix.  The best way to
do this is the extract to a unix box and run ./buildconf (or get somebody
to send a copy of ap_auto_config.h to you) and then just go through and
modify the macro defintions so they make sense for windows.  Then, just
commit this file, and modify ap_config to include it where we would
normally include ap_auto_config.h on Unix.

Ryan