httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Kovalenko <koval...@comm.mot.com>
Subject help please
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:40:04 GMT
I'm writing a patch to execute CGIs using POSIX (draft) spawn() syscall
instead of fork+exec. That is very similar to CGI's handling on Win32
and OS/2 and should provide better performance where available.

My problem is, I keep getting "document contains do data" from Netscape
browser when I try to execute a script. Nothing is in error_log or in
access_log. The script is indeed being executed and I've verified that
data are coming from the server side of pipe. Can someone imagine what
could be messed up to produce such effect? What that message means
technically?

Thanks,
- igor