httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject 2.0...
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:36:24 GMT
Sadly, although it now builds, thanks to Sascha, it doesn't work. I get
a connection but no response on a trivial setup. Also, appending doesn't
work on the error log file (a restart starts writing at the beginning
again, it seems).

Unfortunately, I've got to do some rapid CGI debugging and then go to
bed, so I can't debug this right now, but I will if it isn't fixed soon!

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi