httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 Build failure (socklen_t definition conflict)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:35:30 GMT
Sasha,

I did try doing "cvs update -dP" with no success. But I did finally
get it working by doing "rm -fr src" followed by "cvs update -dP" ;)

Thanks for your help. I don't know quite what got out of synch,
but it is working now.

--
Paul J. Reder
"Remember, Information is not knowledge; Knowledge is not Wisdom;