httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Marmor <mar...@elmar.co.il>
Subject Re: Config
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:34:13 GMT
Manoj Kasichainula wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 06:45:12PM +0200, Eli Marmor wrote:
> > By the way: If we are, in any case, into the issue of improving the
> > organization of httpd.conf, what about joining the httpd.conf-dist-win
> > version into the httpd.conf-dist version, using IfDefine WIN32 ?
>
> > If there is nobody to prepare this patch, I volunteer.
> >
> > What is your opinion?
>
> Well, I'd like to see what the patch looks like. :) -0 for 1.3 (more
> reshuffling of the 1.3 tree), +0 (until I see the patch) for 2.0.

By volunteering, I meant for 1.3.?, because I'm not experienced with
2.0 yet, and I'm afraid to break things because of my "ignorance"
with 2.0. I feel much more comfortable with 1.3, and can do it
easily.

Alternatively, we can do it for both trees. If this is the case, I
can prepare something against 1.3.10, and one of you will replicate
the ideas into 2.0.

P.S.  I must admit that I even didn't take a look at the httpd.conf
of 2.0; Maybe it's simple like the one of 1.3, and I can patch it
exactly as 1.3.
--
Eli Marmor