httpd-dev mailing list archives

From LoD <...@fazeware.com>
Subject Windows Frontend
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2000 05:49:21 GMT
Is there a windows frontend for apache, either created or in development

I feel that the windows version of apache is an obvious port from linux
for linux users who happen to be using windows for some reason.
With a good, simple frontend the windows version of apache should be
usable by the competant windows user, for home use.  Not just the
computing elite and professionals.

Not saying that I am ideal for the job but I have started on a basic
frontend (for now) using Visual Basic 6 on a windows 98 computer.  Using
the windows apache 1.3.9, and a little too little knowledge on how to
use it.

If there is any interest I am willing to provide what I have done, make
it open source and continue working on improving it.