httpd-dev mailing list archives

From a.@atm9.com.dtu.dk
Subject Re: 1.3.11 Win32 Build needed.
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Hi MArtin,

Thank you for taking the time to test it.
I can see theREADME file at thend of the instalation if I check the box. Do
not know what may be failing in your case (it shows it with notepad)
Which solution do you propose for solving the service uninstalling (probably
for the next relase?) ? We could display a warning that asks to remove
previous versions of Apache and uninstall running services at the beginning.

Cheers

Daniel