httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanc...@apple.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.11 Test Tarball Ready
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:48:33 GMT
| Yes, I dislike this part.  IMHO, mmm should only be included
| with '=all' -- it's pretty close to experimental.  Well, not
| really -- but it can have a significant impact on the server,
| so I don't like it ever being enabled without the builder's
| explicit request and awareness for/of it.

  What I'd like to do (in 2.0) is set up the build system so that if
you are building DSO's, we can build all of them, without enabling
all of them.  It's good to have the modules around and ready to use,
but not enabled just because you built them.

	-Fred

--
       Wilfredo Sanchez, wsanchez@apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc., Core Operating Systems / BSD