httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <and...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
Subject "Fast" reviewers for Apache Pocket Reference wanted
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:25:09 GMT
I have finally finished the technical review draft of the "Apache
Pocket Reference" for O'Reilly & Associates and need a few people to
review it before it goes to production in just over a week (I shall be
sending it off on 26 January).  The book covers over 200 directives in
stock Apache plus mod_perl, mod_ssl, Apache-SSL, IBM HTTPD and
Stronghold; it also covers mod_perl methods (the mod_perl section has
already been reviewed).  It will be just over 100 pages in a similar
format to the other O'Reilly Pocket References.

I would welcome any feedback on the book from those who know the
server well and who have the time to provide feedback in the short
time that I have available.  Please contact me if you can help.

Andrew
--
Andrew Ford,  Director       Ford & Mason Ltd           +44 1531 829900 (tel)
A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk      South Wing, Compton House  +44 1531 829901 (fax)