httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_status.c
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:28:57 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
> > think it should be added. I think Dean and Marc also had
> > opinions that the change was somewhat "misdirected".
>
> no no, i was only pointing out a mistake in one of the series of
> patches... which has been fixed.  i'm fine with this going in.

Gotcha... I'm still going to back it out though. The patch really isn't
correct. I also think the best option is to handle things differently
if mod_status (et.al.) knows that mod_vhost_alias is being used.
I have a problem with dumping performance for all users just for that
fraction of people using mod_vhost_alias.

The patch works, but it's not the real solution, IMO.
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"