httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject Re: 1.3.10 release status
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:42:26 GMT

In article <> you wrote:

> Is this a show-stopper? IIRC this was relayed to the Expat author who
> was to fix the code. Are we to wait for that, or are we going to
> edit the code to avoid clashing and submit that back?

I've dropped J. Clark a note and he said he will fix it in Expat 1.2,
but he still had no plan for a release. So we cannot await Expat 1.2.
Especially, he will fix it differently according to his reply (he will
merge hashtable.c directly into the other files, so the symbols can be
made "static"). In the meantime we should at least rename "lookup" to
"hashTableLookup" already for 1.3.10.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message