httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject 1.3.10 release status
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:37:17 GMT
In anticipation of the roll and release of 1.3.10, it's time to
put a freeze on the 1.3.x CVS tree. At present, there are 3 issues
that should be handled/addressed before we do this:

   1. Ken's suExec umask patch.
      I voted that this qualifies as a (padded) bug fix and
      so it can be added. However, there are questions about
      the & 0022 test. This needs to be answered before applied.

   2. Ben L's question about whether his and Manoj's "fix"
      has been applied. If they are unsure what this means,
      I will provide the Message-IDs :)

   3. HPUX binary builds. The patch that broke HPUX was reversed
      yesterday, but Ryan was to dig a little deeper.

My plan to to hold off on the roll/release until these 3 issues
are hashed out. If it means delaying 1.3.10, so be it.
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"