httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@Mch.SNI.De>
Subject Re: Trouble with --shadow=<dir>
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2000 15:22:11 GMT
On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 04:16:34PM +0100, Martin Kraemer wrote:
> I tried the --shadow=<dir> feature and am having difficulties
> understanding the philosophy behind it.

e) ...and when building the patform specific shadow tree, mkshadow
   should also make sure that none of the generated header files or
   compiled helper tools remain in the symlinked shadow tree. Things
   like ap_config_auto.h and uri_delims.h are platform specific and must
   be deleted in the generated shadow tree. In a virgin apache tree,
   they don't exist. But nowhere does README.config say that you must
   use a virgin tree.

    Martin
--
  <Martin.Kraemer@MchP.Siemens.De>      |       Fujitsu Siemens