httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_digest.c mod_vhost_alias.c
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2000 22:46:47 GMT
On Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 10:19:03PM +0000, Ben Laurie wrote:
> I'm not sure what's missing - certainly configure said it was adding
> actions. If it is expected to work, I'll look harder. Have you tried it?

All I've tested is that the server doesn't crash and die when those
modules are compiled, in; I haven't tested the actual functionality of
those modules yet. I can't think of a reason it wouldn't work though.

> Well, I still like the Configuration file (only for specifying
> modules'n'stuff) - having a command line a zillion miles long instead
> seems like a poor deal.

I think it would be easy enough to make the configure script load a
list of configuration values. We just make each check for --enable or
--with blah also look at the loaded config value for that
configuration parameter.

View raw message