httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo Ramos" <ra...@pop3r.com>
Subject documentation translation to portuguese
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:42:26 GMT
Hello all!

After a few messages telling you all that I'm available for the portuguese
(standard) translation i was suprised to have an "index.html.pt" in the
1.3.11 distribution of the apache server.

I'm here again to tell you that the translation i saw on that file doesn't
match the REAL standard portuguese. That's brazilian portuguese. So i sugest
that the person who did that rename it to "index.html.br" and let me do the
index.html.pt

I'm also available to translate all documentation.

As i didn't get any answer from the responsible for this subject I'm
starting the work anyway.

As soon as i finish it I'll send it to be included in the Apache 2.0 dist.

regards to you all

Hugo Ramos - ramos@pop3r.com
http://hugo.pop3r.com
ICQ - 11439829