httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <stodd...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: mod snmp
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2000 03:41:24 GMT
> Should I make a start with the latest version??

(http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/apache-2.0/apache-2.0_20000105171339.tar.gz

Yes.

> Or should I take the latest version from apr, nspr??
Nope, those trees are dead.

> Is the framework (overall code) more or less stable??
Yes

> Does any one fore see big changes??
I do not, however you know how open source projects go :-)

> Are there also pointers of how to make modules upgrades??
Just look at some of the existing modules. It is pretty straignt forward. If
you do initialization, you'll need to add a static variable to keep from
initializing more than once (the initialization hook is now called two
times).

Bill Stoddard

Conference!  <http://ApacheCon.Com/>