httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <and...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: reworking of cronolog as mod_cronolog (or folding into mod_log_config)
Date Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:57:37 GMT
andrew@icarus.demon.co.uk (Andrew Ford) writes:

> Martin.Kraemer@Mch.SNI.De (Martin Kraemer) writes:
>
> > On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 09:55:38PM +0000, Andrew Ford wrote:
> > > I have offered cronolog to the Apache project before and the offer
> > > still stands, [...]
> >
> > You've got three +1's!
> > >
> > > What do people think of the idea (and that of the cronolog program being
> > > taken into the corpus of contributed software).  Currently cronolog is
> > > covered by either the GPL or Artistic license, but I would be happy to
> > > assign copyright to the Apache Group and have it covered by the Apache
> > > license.
> >
> > Please do so, and I'll be happy to commit it (at least if it doesn't
> > contain any other GPL'ed code). Thanks for your offer!
>
> I'll replace the GPL and Artistic licenses with the Apache license
> (tomorrow) and put up a 1.6.1 version of cronolog on
>
> 	http://www.ford-mason.co.uk/resources/cronolog/
>
> You can then download it from there and commit it.

Version 1.6.1 of cronolog is now on www.ford-mason.co.uk with Apache
license and copyright assigned to the Apache Software Foundation.

Andrew
--
Andrew Ford,  Director       Ford & Mason Ltd           +44 1531 829900 (tel)
A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk      South Wing, Compton House  +44 1531 829901 (fax)