httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_include.c mod_log_config.c mod_negotiation.c
Date Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:20:33 GMT

> Agreed... I understand that part. Personally, I'd like to see some of
> those decisions come out in the same way (e.g. #if vs #ifdef), but hey...
> I'm not coding it, so I have no legs to stand on! :-)

Actually, as little as it looks like it, I am trying to keep the code
looking similar.  Most of the coding style rules are the same.  When it
comes to indentation, and other coding rules, I bowed to Apache's style.
I did this for a few reasons, 1...I like that style, 2... it makes the
code easy to transition between.

I still think the #ifdef decision is wrong for Apache, but that was the
groups decision, so I will stand by it.  But, in APR it just makes things
harder for those of us who have to port to different systems.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd
RTP, NC 27709