httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src buildconf configure.in
Date Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:48:20 GMT

> I don't like makefiles that hide stuff. In my experience, if it works
> no-one cares how much output there is, and if it doesn't, why hide the
> useful stuff?

I didn't do it.  I went away for a while, and it was done.  I'll add some
output tomorrow sometime unless you get to it first.  It's easy enough to
do.  :-)

> As you will have spotted by now, 3 is my general choice, but I do try to
> find out wtf is going on before I break stuff :-)

I have very few worries about you breaking things.  :-)

Ryan

6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.