httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: IPv6
Date Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:13:05 GMT
On Sat, 11 Dec 1999, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> > If we are talking about a minimum of another four months before we put in
> > some of these much requested features, we aren't servicing our users very
> > well.  We have the patches, in some cases, we have had the patches for a
> > few releases already.  We need to include them if it is possible.  Waiting
> > for 2.0 doesn't make sense until we get closer to actually releasing 2.0.
> Not only that, but just because 2.0 "is" released, it doesn't mean
> that people will immediately move over to it, esp for production,
> high-end servers.

All right. No problem...

Just had to ask the question, since we had (ahem) "decided" :-) a while
back to freeze the 1.3 features. We can, of course, change our minds, but
it wasn't obviously clear that we had.

Dang, and I have been refraining from DAV-related changes... feh. :-)


Greg Stein,

View raw message