httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Apache autoconf leakage :-)
Date Tue, 07 Dec 1999 00:21:02 GMT
<nit-mode>

How about just AC_P_DEFINE(APR, HAVE_STDIO). I think we'll always be
adding the "_", so let's remove it for clarity.

</nit-mode>

I like this idea for a solution. +1

I *really* don't think we should dump auto*, as Ryan as provided for an
option. That is where we are today. And that is where we are trying to
*leave*.

Cheers,
-g

--