httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Apache autoconf leakage :-)
Date Sun, 05 Dec 1999 19:49:35 GMT

Well, APR has been plugged, but we have an Apache leak now.  We are
grabbing things too quickly from php, and not protecting namespaces.  I am
trying to get php-4 beta compiling against Apache-2.0, just for fun, but
I'm not getting anywhere, because we grabbed a lot of Apache's autoconf
work directly out of PHP, so we are defining the same macros.  The two
obvious ones I have hit are PACKAGE and VERSION.  I will be fixing these
very shortly by re-naming them to AP_PACKAGE and AP_VERSION in Apache, but
we need to keep an eye on this.  :-)

Ryan

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd